Monitoring & Evaluation and Learning Officer
- 1 position, based at Netrakona under Kishoreganj Field Office
- The duration of the proposed contract is up to September 28, 2020.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Visit this link to view detail responsibilities: http://hotjobs.bdjobs.com/jobs/care/care494.htm
- Masters’ degree preferably in Statistics, Social Sciences, Economics or equivalent with combination of qualifications and practical experience in relevant field.
- At least 3 year(s)
- Visit this link to view detail requirements: http://hotjobs.bdjobs.com/jobs/care/care494.htm
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the really deserving person. In addition, CARE offers PF, Gratuity, Bonus, Leave encashment, Life Insurance, Baby care facilities, working mother benefits etc.
- Online Job Posting
Application Deadline : Jul 12, 2017