BRAC Enterprises Job Circular 2017 has been published by their authority in daily online job posted and found in my website in chakrirkhobor.net. SSC Student also apply this BRAC Enterprises Job Circular 2017. BRAC Enterprises Jobs Circular application last date Aug 25, 2017. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for BRAC Enterprises LtdJob Circular 2017.
BRAC Enterprises Job Circular 2017
Name of Post :Cook/ Assistant Cook
Job Description / Responsibility
- Work safely around kitchen equipment and report any maintenance issues to the Head Chef/Manager
- Managing all functions of the Food Production and Stewarding operations in absent of Head Chef.
- Prepared dishes for customer.
- Maintains comprehensive product knowledge including ingredients, equipment, suppliers, markets and current trends.
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Responsible for any issue in the kitchen area in absent of Head Chef.
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- SSC in any discipline from any recognized university
- 3rd division/class/ CGPA below 2.0 in any academic examinations will not be considered
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at most 35 year(s)
- Knowledge about uses and maintenance of kitchen utensils.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Physically and mentally sound, sincere, flexible and honest
- Dhaka Division
- As per policy
- Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Aug 25, 2017
Address : BRAC Centre, 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka 1212Web : enterprises.brac.net
Business : BRAC Enterprises, the social enterprise and investment division of BRAC were initiated as intervention to serve a need or create market access for the marginal producers. BRAC Enterprises strives to strike the right balance between financial surplus and social returns in order to achieve the targeted double/ triple bottom lines. By operating as a surplus generating enterprises that aims to alleviate poverty through its business operations and supply chain, BRAC succeeds in implementing its vision to serve the society in a profitable manner. Now, these socially profitable enterprises, across crafts, agriculture, livestock, poultry, fisheries, health and retail sector are making a significant contribution to the local economy through the creation of market linkage, entrepreneurs and employment opportunities.