Relationship Manager/ Senior Relationship Manager
BRAC Bank Limited
- To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic and experienced individuals for the above position in Corporate Banking Division
- Employment Type: Full Time Employment
- Job Grade: SPO/AVP
Job Description / Responsibility
- Achieving business targets
- Identify opportunities of procuring new business for the Bank
- Ensure successful deal closure
- Monitor Credit quality by highlighting early warning signals
- Visit/meet customers when required to achieve clear understanding of credit risks
- Maintaining relationship with customer to increase limit utilization and ensure high quality service
- Managing relationship with ARMs/Financial Analyst through drive, leadership, coaching and training
- Achieve revenue target
- Initiate and identify scope for any cost saving and escalate accordingly to Department/Division Head
- Assist the Department Head to identify departmental KPI and MIS needs and develop accordingly
- Assist Department Head about cost, budget and resource planning and other assignments
- Minimum graduate Degree in Business Administration/ Banking and Finance/ Marketing
- 5 to 8 year(s)
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in Banking and Finance industry with focus in corporate relationship
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Good communication skill (both written & verbal)
- Excellent interpersonal relationship
- Critical thinking and skeptic judgment and proactive decision making
- Strong English communication skills (oral and written)
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office and Lotus Notes
- Knowledge of local corporate markets and legal requirements
- Cross-cultural sensitivity, flexible worldview, emotional maturity and physical stamina
- Decision making ability
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to take this challenge, then please ‘Apply Online’ in www.bdjobs.com to send your Resume with a recent passport size photograph along with NID number (mandatory).
Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature.
BRAC Bank LimitedBusiness : BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With a network of 175 Branches, over 500 ATMs, 448 SME Unit Offices and 224 remittance delivery points, the Bank has unmatched reach to provide a comprehensive range of solutions to serve millions.