Manager/ Deputy General Manager, Media
Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop and implement media strategies and plan in support of brand essence and campaign objectives which aim in promoting the product with the relevant target audience.
- Develop to the full range of media outlets including TV, radio, On-line and print including national, suburban and regional newspapers/magazines and proactively seek media opportunities that support the organization and campaign objectives.
- Evaluate and report on the reach and impact of media activities through regular media monitoring and contribute copy of campaign evaluations.
- Undertaking research and analyzing data using specialist industry resources for identifying target audiences, analyzing their characteristics, behavior, media habits and propose for buying the medium.
- Track Monitoring data for close supervision of campaign, final billings and savings.
- Competition tracking, monitoring/analyzing competition media activity
- Work collaboratively with the Media and Monitoring Agency to execute ongoing activities for formulating campaign plan, ensuring efficient results in terms of its effectiveness in the target market scenario and also in terms post campaign figures such as GRP, SOV & CPRP.
- Collect and analyze information about different media channels, such as television, newspapers, magazines, radio & on-line with regards to consumer behavior, circulation, audience trends and the impact of different methods.
- In consultation with the relevant Agency, oversee the development and running of campaign launch and proper execution of scheduling.
- Monitor and checking media bills, maintain media expenses against budget and reporting when required.
- Coordinate and informing Brand team to ensure the timely distribution of audio, visual and print materials for starting the campaign on time.
- Create and maintain good contacts with media houses to develop healthy professional relationship for executing the task in case of dire needs.
- Support campaign and organizational press releases through the Media Agency with continuous reminder until its proper coverage.
- Work alongside with Supply Chain & Procurement Department for acquisition of certain advertising spaces.
- Meetings with digital, print, and alternative media suppliers to increase knowledge of markets and identify new media opportunities.
- Coordination of media bookings (i.e., issuance of regular/monthly insertions and contractual agreements)
- BBA/ MBA majoring preferably in Marketing from any reputed public/private university
- 6 to 8 year(s)
- Online Job Posting
Please upload your updated CV to bdjobs account.
Application Deadline : Jul 12, 2017
Address : Shadhinota Tower, 1, Bir Sreshtha Shaheed Jahangir Gate, Dhaka Cantonment, Dhaka-1206
Web : www.bkash.com