Job Description / Responsibility
- Should have 10 years practical experience as Land purchase officer in any reputed Housing/Real Estate company.
- Must have sufficient knowledge in documents of land, Deed, Porcha, Mutation, Land law , Sab Kabla Dalil, Hebanama Dalil, Auwasbadal Dalil, Hebanama Dalil, Bagabagi Dalil, Nadabi Dalil, Land purchase, Registration, Land and Registration Law, keep update of all land related documents including deed, land tax, Porcha, Khatian, Naksha, Map, Mauza, RS, BS, CS, mutation, etc.
- Bachelor/ Master degree in any discipline.
- Knowledge in computer is essential
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Real Estate
- Age 30 to 45 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
Should have good interpersonal and high level Management skill.
- Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Group Insurance, Transport, Lunch and other competitive benefits as per policy of the group.
- Excellent work environment & conditions, attractive compensation package and performance-based career progression opportunities awaits for the deserving candidates.
- Online Job Posting
To Head (HRM), BDG – Magura Group, Plot # 314/A, Block # E, Road # 18, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Oct 31, 2016
Address : Plot-314/A, Block-E, Road-18, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229.
Web : www.bdg.com.bd
Business : Industrial and commercial conglomerate, dealing with Sweater, Garments, Textiles and International Trading.