Sub-Assistant Engineer (Mechanical – Ship Building)
- Job Locations: Radiant Shipyard, Rupganj of Narayangonj
Job Description / Responsibility
- Supervision of Ship Building works as per design with coordination with Class Supervision Engineer & Shipyard
- Supervision and control of LPG process operation
- Responsible for smooth operation and periodic maintenance on all Mechanical equipment, components, and installations, troubleshoot machine breakdowns
- To ensure the overall Safety of the LPG production process plant.
- Supervise all sort of mechanical works at project phase
- Evaluate, organize and priorities workload within a schedule, Liaise with third party contractors to ensure all equipment is fit for purpose
- Working in collaboration with the production team to formulate the best cost-effective manufacturing process
- Implementation works for new project for improving the efficiency and productivity of plant
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering from any recognized Public Institution
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- Lots of initiative
- Great organizational skills
- The ability to explain design ideas and plans clearly
- Confident decision-making ability
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work within budgets and to deadlines
- A comprehensive knowledge of relevant legal regulations
- Auto CAD design – 2D & 3D
- Safety, Health and Environment compliance knowledge
- Experience Requirements:
- 2- 5 years job experience
- Plant Management / Operations & Maintenance
- PF, Transportation, Lunch facility, Two Festival Bonuses and other benefits as per company policy.
Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Feb 4, 2017
Address : HR & Admin Department, Bashundhara Group, Bashundhara Industrial Headquarters-2, Plot-56/A, Block-C, Umme Kulsum Road, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229
Web : www.bashundharagroup.com
Business : Real Estate, Manufacturing, Trading etc.