Sales Capability Development Senior Manager
- Identify needs, design training modules and facilitate learning solutions to enable the Sales organization to develop and continuously improve business performance.
- Diagnose individual and team competence gaps across the Sales function to assess quality of Sales talent pool & promote targeted learning and development initiatives.
- Prepare and implement the functional training plan.
- Conduct periodic/quarterly assessment of sales team’s achievements and identify areas for further improvement
- Develop solution to address identified issues and provide training on the same.
- Gather ideas and seek opportunities for continuous improvement in the development of world class sales capabilities.
- Develop different KPIs for sales teams for measuring and analysing the effectiveness and market reach of current sales force
- Explore different local and international market trend to develop new and innovative sale techniques catering to BL’s target markets.
- Work closely with the B2C Leadership Team in identification of the talent criteria and skill set in building the required Sales competencies for the organization.
- Participate in the formulation of appropriate Sales organisation structure and its implementation that will ensure delivery of the Sales strategy.
- Build strong relationship with local and group training community to share and update the key developments in the area of Sales skill management.
|Required Academic Qualifications|
- Minimum 7-8 years’ total experience with 4-5 years’ relevant experience in Telecom Sales & Distribution.
|Required Knowledge & Skills|
- Advanced facilitation skills and passion for delivering training programs
- Understanding of Telecom Sales & Distribution process
- In-depth insight into market and firm’s Trade Marketing capability
- In-depth knowledge of Channel Management
- In-depth knowledge of Sales Management
- Complete understanding of Retail Management
|Application Deadline: Saturday, October 29, 2016|