No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Project level- Netrakona Sadar & Barhatta Upazilla
- The Centre /Project Accountant is responsible for day-to-day overall overseeing the Finance & Administrative Functions and preparing, managing, controlling, monitoring of financial & administrative activities as per Upazilla level and donor regulation.
- Maintain all accounts related books and documents (Cash book, Ledger, Cheque register, Stock register, Salary register, Fixed assets register, Advance register, Bank Reconciliation , procurement register etc.) in organize and proper sequential manner.
- Update all financial related information, correspondence in a regular basis.
- Ensure proper documentation on finance & Administrative issue.
- Record keeping of vehicle/ Motorcycle movement, expenses and maintenance.
- Preserve all financial & administrative documents in systemically.
- Maintain and preserve the employee’s personal file.
- Ensure proper maintenance of employees leave statement
- Filing procurement related documents.
- Typing and filling of financial documents in the respective files of Finance and Administration
- Prepare final accounts of the Upazilla at the end of every year and will assist the external auditors for annual audit.
- Prepare cash flow statement at the end of every month with detail of budget and actual expenditures position.
- Assist the Upazilla manager in all financial and administrative mater as and when may be required and also be responsible for handling cash and cheque.
- S/he must check all bill-Vouchers and responsible for the Bank transactions at same level. S/he must work closely with Centre Manager/HOD/Project Coordinator/Budget Centre in-charge. S/he is empowered as per Financial Authority Delegation.
- Job Location: Netrakona Sadar Upazilla & Barhatta Upazilla.
- M.Com.in Accounting or equivalent level.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- Minimum 2-3 years experience as finance officer.
- Ensure the overall responsibility of the project financial management at Upazilla level.
- Provide Cash and others essential documents to admin and program staff.
- Proven commitment to gender equality
- Having good communication and interpersonal skills and are able to maintain liaison and coordination with other team members.
- Familiar with Accounting package and donor funded project.
- Having good computer skills on – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Accounting software and using internet.
- Ability to work independently as well as in team and manage priorities.
- Well-developed skills in priority setting, problem solving and writing report.
Tk. 18000 – 20000
- As per project allocation monthly gross salary BDT 18,000/- to 20,000/- plus other admissible benefits like one festival bonus, yearly increment and travel allowances.
Application Deadline : Oct 20, 2016
Bangladesh Nari Progati Sangha Address : Kolpona Sundor, 13/14 Babor Road (1st Floor), Block B, Mohammadpur Housing Estate, Dhaka 1207 Web : www.bnps.org Business : A right based national NGO.