|75 years of innovation in paint|
Since its foundation in 1942, Asian Paints has come a long way to become Asia’s second largest paint company. The group operates in 19 countries and has 26 paint manufacturing facilities in the world, servicing consumers in over 65 countries.
Asian Paints (Bangladesh) Ltd is one of the fastest growing paint companies in Bangladesh. We are looking for bright, young and dynamic personnel for the following position:
- Advance level knowledge in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to organize data and create reports from various sources.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Bangla
- Ability to co-ordinate with team and related internal functions
- To carry out various data analysis & trends as required for specific reports.
- Provide customized reports to senior management.
- Support management in developing and reviewing the sales data.
- Provide related data/reports to sales team and other departments
- Activate new accounts and provide input & update customers information
- Ensure timely settlements of different Schemes
Job Nature: Full Time
- Tertiary education with Graduation / Post-graduation in Business / MIS / Finance / Statistics from a reputed university
- 2-4 years’ work experience in data analysis or related discipline
Salary Range: Attractive in the context of market benchmarks.
Other Benefits and perquisites:
- PF, Gratuity, Two Festival Bonuses, Leave encashment, Insurance Plan and other benefits as per company policy.
Job location: Head Office, Dhaka.
Interested candidates are requested to apply online by 22nd January, 2017 or please send your CV to