Project Officer (PO)
- Job Location: Khulna, Bagerhat and Satkhira
- Duration: Till May 2017
Job Description / Responsibility
- Assist potential women retailers to securing valid license from DAE or, Seed wing of Ministry of Agriculture or BADC.
- Facilitate targeted number of agreements and ensure 1:1 (50:50) matching share by women grantees and AIP.
- Raise awareness among FTF partners and other stakeholders about the goal of AIP, AIRN’s purposes, objectives, operational strategies and modalities to create women retailers.
- Conduct village based interactive sessions on garnering support from families and neighbors for women retailers as per target.
- Coordinate among team members and collect regular team achievement and prepare weekly progress report
- Assist in identifying capacity building needs for women retailers and support training providers to organize training courses, study tour, learning sharing meeting and cross learning visit.
- Assist AIP M&E team to properly maintain log book, collect data, case study from field as per plan and determined in the first gender assessment report.
- Visit retailers’ shops across the project areas.
- Keep regular communication and coordination with AIP Grants team, AIRN Coordinator, relevant staff of sub recipient as well as AIP, companies and member of the Gender Lens Committee (GLC).
- Take proactive, creative and innovative steps to build purposeful relationship between Male and women retailers to reduce gender gap in the retailing sector.
- Write monthly and quarterly progress report including success story.
- Master/graduate degree in any subject.
- Education qualification may be relaxed in case of highly experienced female candidates.
- At least 2 year(s)
- At least 2 years practical experience from any renowned NGO.
- Minimum of 02 years’ experience in the field of project implementation.
- Good report writing skills in English
- Experience in liaison and networking with regional level DAE, DMCs, NGOs and other development partners.
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team;
- Good interpersonal and strong communication skill;
- Planning, organizing, and creative problem solving abilities;
- Ability to undertake frequent travel stress, and work under pressure;
- Computer literacy skills (MS word, Excel, power point)
- Motorbike driving experience (for Male)
Bagerhat, Khulna, Satkhira
- Tk. 20000
- Other Benefits: Field allowance Taka 2000 per month, festival bonus and other benefit as per project budget provision and organizational policies.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Send your CV to email@example.com or Click here to Email CV from MY BDJOBS account.
Interested individuals are requested to send their CV along with a cover letter (please write name of post on envelope/subject on email),two recent copies of passport size photograph, cover letter, photocopies of all educational certificates, training & experience certificates mentioning the post on the top of the envelope directly to the Executive Director, Ashroy Foundation, Road no- 09, House no-126, Nirala R/A, Khulna. Any kinds of recommendation disqualify the application. Please note that only short listed candidates will be called for interview. Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline : Dec 27, 2016
Address : Road # 09, House # 126, Nirala R/A Khulna-9100, Bangladesh
Web : www.ashroyfoundation.org
Business : A Southern Delta base non-government female headed development organization is implementing USAID funded Agro-Inputs Project (AIP) to create women owned Agro-Inputs Retailers through Agro-Inputs Retailers Network in Khulna, Bagerhat and Satkhira districts of Bangladesh.