Job Description / Responsibility
- Preparing/ Developing/ Revising of Microfinance program and procedure.
- Supervising & controlling of concerned team.
- Monitoring microfinance program includes inspecting Branch/Region/District offices.
- Masters with honor’s in Economics/ Management/ Finance in any recognized public/private university.
- Preference will be given to the candidates who has a foreign degree in any level of graduation or post-graduation.
- Third class/division in any level of examination will not be accepted.
- Age Maximum 45 yrs. (as per birth date of NID card)
- The applicant must be a non-smoker.
- Smart and well-conversant with professionalism. Good written and verbal communication skill in English & Bengali.
- He/She will have to undertake extensive field visit at least 10-12 days per month.
- 15 years of experience in any reputed microfinance organization including at least 05 year’s service in top management level.
Tk. 1,50,000/= per month (consolidated) during probation period. For more suitable person the salary may be negotiated on the basis of last drawn salary. Probation period will be 1 (one) year. After successful completion of the probationary period, the officer will be accommodated in the regular Pay Scale of ASA. The benefit like Contributory Provident Fund, two festival bonus, yearly increment, group insurance and gratuity will be entitled.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Interested candidates may apply at www.bdjobs.com or send their applications along with a full CV (with mobile no. & e-mail address), two recent passport size photographs and related documents within 19/11/2016 addressing the President, ASA, 23/3, Bir Uttam A.N.M. Nuruzzaman Sarak, Shyamoli, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207. Photostat copies of certificates, testimonials and other documents are not necessary to furnish with the application but the original copies must be produced at the time of interview. The selected candidates will be required to deposit TK. 10,000 (Ten Thousand) at the time of joining and he/she will get it back with interest while leaving the job according to the rules of the organization.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Nov 19, 2016
Address : ASA Tower, 23/3, Bir Uttam A.N.M. Nuruzzaman Sarak, Shyamoli, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207
Business : Microfinance, Poverty Alleviation