Assistant Manager (Maintenance)
Apex Footwear Limited
Job Description / Responsibility
- Should have good electrical experience about industrial machinery like Footwear, Dyeing, Knitting, etc
- Should have clear compliance concept according to Accord/Alliance/BSCI standard
- Should have mentality to work in production floor and control subordinates as a team leader
- Identifies and captures opportunities for improvement in equipment maintainability and reliability.
- Adapt maintenance tools and procedures to improve equipment utilization and reliability, and minimize service quality incidents.
- Keeps current with latest equipment, technologies, and maintenance methods.
- Promotes importance of data and service quality within maintenance community.
- Supports Operations Manager in planning for equipment and maintenance resources and correcting existing discrepancies.
- Ensures application of asset management and maintenance systems data and accurate, timely data entry and reporting.
- Participates in technical audits and compliance assessments, and follows up on closure of remedial action plans.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
- Responding to breakdowns
- Managing budgets
- Maintaining statistical and financial records
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Creating maintenance procedures
- Managing stocks of supplies and equipment
- B Sc in Electrical Engineering
- At least 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Planning, Installation/Erection, Operation & Maintenance, Factory/Plant/Facility Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Electric Wire/Cable, Electronic Equipment/Home Appliances, Engineering Firms, Manufacturing (Light Engineering & Heavy Industry), Tannery/Footwear, Industrial Machineries (Generator, Diesel Engine etc.)
- Age 25 to 36 year(s)
Candidate should have work experience in any compliance factory.
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Provident fund
- Festival Bonus
- Service Benefit
- Subsidized Lunch
- Dormitory Facility
- Online Job Posting
Please send your updated CV by 03 August, 2017.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Aug 3, 2017
Apex Footwear Limited
Address : House – 06, Block – SE(D), Raod – 137, Gulshan – 01, Dhaka – 1212.Web : www.apexfootwearltd.com
Business : Apex Footwear Limited is the leading manufacturer and exporter of leather footwear from Bangladesh. With over 200 own retail outlets and 400 authorized resellers, the company`s retail wing Apex is the second largest, and currently, the fastest growing shoe retailer of the country. AFL is professionally managed, employing over 10,000 persons and is in full compliance with Corporate Governance Compliance Report. The company generated revenues of US$146.25 million for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2015.