Anwar Landmark Ltd.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintain Store ledger and various register like, daily issue register, MRS, SMIS, register, SM, P & S, C. S etc. with proper entry of SRV MTO, GP etc.
- Materials should be received by PA at night and day.
- Ensure Receiving materials quantities, Quality as per require purchase order.
- Ensure Received materials storing proper place at proper time in safe custody and up date the ledger.
- Ensure that the issue materials should be used in proper place according to specification as per requirement.
- Supervise all working area and restore the materials which are not consumption today.
- Ensure physical measurement of the finished work by PE/DPE.
- Prepare daily consumption record (Inventory Department) in daily basis & posted in ledger.
- Ensure physical stock in conformity with store ledger & record it in the monthly IDR.
- Submit various report to H/O like monthly inventory data Report, Job sheet IPT, S.S Report fixed asset report and weekly safety check list etc.
- Setup Internal management for minimum wastage of material.
- Meeting with labor S.G, Curing man contractor to make good product environment & their responsibility and over stock control.
- Kept petty cash at site and ensure correctness of expenses in accordance with authorized list of expenditure which authorized by GM/AGM.
- Check every day all utility line and meter daily basis.
- B.Com/ M.Com in any reputed institution. having 5 yrs years working experienced in reputed real estate company , sound knowledge of project handover.
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 23 to 27 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- self motivated
- hard worker
- Dhaka Division
- As per company policy
- Online Job Posting
Application Deadline : Jul 13, 2017
Anwar Landmark Ltd.
Address : Baitul Hossain Building (14th floor) 27, Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka – 1000
Web : www.anwargroup.com