Jr. Executive – Accounts
Ali BaBa Door
Job Description / Responsibility
- Check and monitor financial activities, transactions and expenditures;
- Verify and follow-up daily vouchers;
- Posting all kinds of accounting transaction.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information;
- Posting the vouchers in the system with supporting report & bank statements;
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports;
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options;
- Any other official Job as & when assigned.
- Data entry in software and other manual register
- Handling cash, inventory, IOU and other related activities.
- Maintaining different party accounts.
- Graduation in Accounting/ Finance from any recognized university.
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Audit, Cash Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Manufacturing (FMCG), Group of Companies
- Age 22 to 35 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Good communication & presentation skill.
- Should have good knowledge in Computer literacy. (Ms Office, Excel, Software Maintain & Proper use to internet).
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- As per company policy
Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Feb 10, 2017
Address : 3rd Floor, Century Arcade, New # 24, Shahid Shangbadik Selina Parvin Sarak