Asst. Manager – Spare Parts Sales & Marketing
Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop and implement comprehensive and innovative Spare Parts sales and marketing activities/ strategies to achieve business goals in a highly competitive business environment.
- Establishment of both annual and monthly sales objectives in coordination with the Company’s business plan.
- Develops and recommends product and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Promotion of Spare Parts through sales counters, dealer network and institutional buyers by leading a team of sales professionals.
- Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Providing an annual Sales Plan and providing quarterly updates, revisions and modifications to the Plan.
- Monitor and review availability of Spare Parts Sales and Marketing.
- Ensure customer satisfaction in order to meet the objectives of the company’s Spare Parts business plans and strategies.
- Procurement of spare parts from local & foreign source as per market demand.
- Ensure proper distribution of the Spare Parts to the dealer point and other stakeholder.
- Act to achieve overall sales target of the company.
- Collect data and information regarding competitors, their market share etc for future market planning and develop policy.
- Maintain positive relationships with current and potential dealers.
- Prepare and produce necessary reports to the authority time to time.
- Excellent communication skill with strong sense of responsibilities
- Problem solving & analytical ability
- MBA (Marketing) or B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineer.
- 4 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- The applicants should have experience in the business area(s): Automobile (Motorcycle)
- Computer Literacy: MS word, excel; Typing Bangla & English frequently
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- As per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Please mention the name of the post on the top of the envelop.
Any queries regarding to this position should be asked via our hotline: 01755662545; PABX: 01755511156
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jan 14, 2017
Initially it started with trading business in a humble way in early 1940 by Late Sheikh Akijuddin and later on he involved himself into manufacturing of hand made cigarette (BIRI) & Jute business in 1950.
He worked diligently with honesty, punctuality, loyalty & ethics through out his whole life. As a result, the founder of Akij Group successfully diversified into various industrial & commercial units under one umbrella to convert it into a large conglomerate under his dynamic leadership. Akij Group contributed and committed to CSR by establishing Schools, Colleges, Madrasah, Mosques, Orphanages & Medical College Hospitals etc. Now the main business includes manually made cigarettes (BIRI), Jute, Leather, Foot wear, Textile, Tobacco, Cigarette, Safety matches, Particle & Hard Board, Food & Beverage, Ceramic, Cement, Printing & Packaging, Securities, Crocodile Farming, Computer Hardware & Software, Chain of CNG refueling stations & Automobiles.
AKIJ Motors gathered a vast experience in transportation & automobile servicing through maintenance of our own fleet by manual servicing since long. Subsequently we have established “Akij Motors” which is “One Stop Automobile Solution” to cover most of the automobile business in Bangladesh. Akij Motors is working with those vehicle manufacturers who are manufacturer some of the world renowned brands. Our vision is mobility and powerful Bangladesh, powered by “Akij Motors” & “Car for all” “সবার জন্য গাড়ী”
Under the same umbrella AKIJ Motors main wings are:
-Commercial & Private Vehicles.
-Modern Diagnosis & Auto Service Center.
-Genuine Spare Parts & Car Decoration Items.
-Electric Motorcycle & Special Vehicle.
-Construction & Material Handling Equipment.