- Deal with legal issues of the Company.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Performing various tasks related to legal matters of the company
- Providing legal advice and guidance on all kinds of legal matters
- Preparing legal letters, agreements for mergers, acquisitions etc.
- Ensuring compliance of laws and regulations for all operations in an organization
- Studying contracts and legal documents to make sure that it is in the organization’s interests
- Handling lawsuits of the company
- Report preparation for assessment and presentation before the senior officials
- Negotiating contracts for the company
- Filing lawsuits in the court for the company
- Studying lawsuits filed by an individual or other business and find appropriate methods to save and ensure minimum loss to the company
- Securing company and it’s all possessions from any illegal problems
- Documenting and keeping all the legal documents securely
- A Bachelor’s law degree, however Master’s is highly preferred
- Work experience in corporate law practice is an advantage
- 5-7 years practical job experience in a local or multinational environment
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies
- Age At most 45 year(s)
- Strong knowledge about corporate laws and regulations
- Excellent watching and logical abilities
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Must be able to work under high stress and save the company from legal difficulties
- Must be well organized, and accurate in work
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality about all legal matters
- Provident Fund, Gratuity, Festival Bonus and Privilege Leave with other benefits as per company Rule.
- Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jul 13, 2017
Address : Akij Group, Akij House, 198, Bir Uttam Mir Showkat Sarak, Tejgoan, Dhaka-1208.
Web : www.akij.net