Executive / Sr. Executive, Visual Merchandiser
Job Description / Responsibility
- Liaising with teams such as buying, design and marketing to create design themes and plans, often months in advance, including window and in-store displays, signage and pricing concepts.
- Meeting with business and retail managers to discuss sales strategies identifying and sourcing props, fabrics, hardware and lighting;
- Using artistic skills or computer-aided design (CAD) packages, such as AutoCAD or Adobe Creative Suite, to create visuals and plans.
- Creating visual merchandising packs to communicate visual guidelines including layout principles, visual dressings and signage – usually applies to those based in a head office.
- Visiting showroom to coach in-store visual merchandising or sales teams to interpret the guidelines and training them in the execution of the visual concept.
- Seeking feedback from colleagues and customers on the visual impact of displays and implementing changes.
- MBA / Masters in any discipline
- 3 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
3D Animation, Interior Design
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 26 to 32 year(s)
- Minimum 02 years experience in similar position.
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to work under pressure
- The candidate should possess in good moral character, smart, honest & energetic.
- Ability to work in a team
- Online Job Posting
Only short listed candidates will be called for initial interview. If you think you have the required qualification & aptitude, please apply with a recent passport size photograph, contact telephone number to: Head of Human Resources.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jul 13, 2017
Address : 66 Progoti Sharani, Baridhara, Dhaka-1212
Web : www.akhtargroup.com.bd
Business : Group of Companies