Area Manager/ Deputy Manager – Marketing & Sales
GPH Ispat Limited
Job Description / Responsibility
- To prepare and execute Sales Plan for the assigned market to achieve the Sales Target.
- To lead the Team from the front and be an effective team player in the National Sales Team.
- To support the team members to be groomed-up with the organization and industry.
- To visit the prospective Clients and Professionals on a regular basis to enhance national sales volume.
- To ensure optimum sales volume as per given target and recover the sales proceeds as per company rules.
- To keep regular communication with clients, build-up cordial professional relationship and promote our Brand.
- To collect advance information about upcoming large projects as-well-as details about ongoing projects.
- To arrange professional meeting, seminars with related Engineers/ professionals as and when required.
- To ensure optimum Customer Care through professional handling of complaints as and when required.
- To create and nourish own market from experience and must be result oriented
- To have Strong Knowledge of Competitors, Product Promotion, Customer Management Principles and Practices.
- To identify & Plan for approach strategy for prospective client & target segment.
- To have Plan & organize of different sales activities.
- To take all measures to create potential market as well as new sales opportunities.
- To co-ordinate & follow-up promotional issues.
- To maintain and develop relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and email.
- To identify customers’ needs and serve them accordingly to their needs.
- To achieve monthly sales target.
- To prepare and produce necessary daily , weekly and monthly reports to the authority time to time.
- To carry any other responsibilities as and when assigned by the management.
- Post Graduate in any discipline, Preferably MBA in Marketing
- At most 7 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Must have experience in Sales & marketing of Building materials i.e., MS Rod, Cement etc.
- Preference will be given to the experienced candidates
- Candidates must mention two well known personalities as referee in the CV.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Dynamic, innovative, energetic and presentable.
- Ready to take up challenges
- Capability of convincing customers
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Attractive remuneration package & perquisites as per service rule including P.F, Gratuity, etc.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Send your CV to Human.Resources@gphispat.com.bd or Click here to Email CV from MY BDJOBS account.
Competent professionals are invited to apply with 02 copies of pp size photographs, copies of national ID card, academic and experience certificates to General Manager – HR & Administration, GPH Ispat Ltd., Crown Chamber, 325 Asadgonj, Chittagong.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 10, 2016
GPH Ispat Limited
Address : Crown Chamber, 325, Asadgonj, Chittagong
Web : www.gphispat.com.bd