Sr. Executive/ Executive – Accounts
Job Description / Responsibility
- Prepare and follow up the revenue, expenditure, budget, and analyze all accounting and financial statements.
- Monitoring financial activities, transactions and expenditures.
- Prepare reconciliation statement between VAT record and accounting record.
- Maintain & prepare all kind of vouchers, cash book, general ledger, fixed assets register & other registers related to finance & accounts.
- Responsible for all VAT & TAX related task.
- Prepare monthly/yearly financial reports and analysis.
- Financial & Banking Transaction recording properly both manual & software.
- Monitoring Accounts Receivable & Payable.
- Check/audit factory expenses and inventories.
- Analysis all the expenditure and give weekly and monthly report to the management.
- Checking of Bank Statement and preparation of Bank reconciliation statement.
- M.Com (Accounting) from a reputed/ recognized educational Institute, with CA (CC) Completed.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- Age 30 to 40 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Sound Knowledge on accounting software especially in ERP.
- Excellent command over MS Excel.
- Familiar with latest VAT related ordinances, rules, regulation and practices.
- Good written and oral communication skills in both English and Bengali.
- As per company rules.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Click here to Email CV from MY BDJOBS account.
Send your CV with application and related papers to: Azim Group, GK Garments Ltd. 89, Berulia Road, Tati, Savar, Dhaka.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Nov 17, 2016
Address : Scout Bhaban, 3rd Floor, 70/1, Inner Circular Road, Kakrail, P.O. Box 2697, Dhaka-1000
Web : www.azimgroup.com
Business : Readymade Garments Industry