Sr. Executive/ Asst. Manager (Digital Marketing)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Prepare Digital Marketing Strategy & Planning for the Company
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC
- Overseeing the Social Media Strategy for the company
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Managing the redesign of the company websites and Social Media Platforms
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of the developments in digital marketing
- Analyze campaign data and improve campaign performance.
- Work with cross-functional teams such as Sales, Project Development, Corporate Sales, IT, Customer Care to influence, drive results and be Digital subject matter expert.
- Manage online Advertising agencies to drive optimal Display and PPC performance
- Drive continued innovation and best practices, educating our key stakeholders and Executives on future state opportunities.
- Monitor, Follow up and look after RAL Call Centre
- Masters from any Background. Preference will be given major in Marketing/ Management from any reputed university
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Marketing, Brand Planning/Development, Advertising & Promotion
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 26 to 40 year(s)
- Should have pleasant personality with unique way of approach to achieve the target.
- Should have good physical fitness and passion for sales job.
- Strong oral and written communication skill both in Bengali and English.
- Capable of sound reporting for executing management decision.
- Good Computer literacy is must especially in MS Office and E-communication.
- Must have motorcycle Driving Capability.
- Attractive and competitive compensation and Benefits package like: Sales Incentive, Provident Fund, Motorcycle, Laptop etc with Excellent working environment will be offered for the right person.
- Online Job Posting
Send your CV to email@example.com
Please mention the position applied for on the top left hand corner of the envelope. Smokers need not to apply. Interested self-driven candidates are requested to forward their CV along with a covering letter and 2 copies of recent passport size colour photograph to Assistant dirctor, HR & QEHS Division, Runner Group, 138/1, Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jul 18, 2017
Address : 138/1, Tejgaon Industrial AreaWeb : runnerbd.com