KDH Engineering Ltd.
Job Description / Responsibility
- • Analysis Quarterly/yearly Financial Statement and report to management;
- • Provides financial analysis and recommendations for management decision;
- • Maintain accounting transactions in according to established accounting standards;
- • Establish and enforce to maintain accounting principles, practices & procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements preparation;
- • Responsible for addressing the companies tax and VAT related correspondence, organize and manage file of all documents;
- • Ensure daily accounting including voucher, posting and file kipping, keeping records of transaction and preparation of all kinds of vouchers in manual or software processes on a regular basis
- • Maintaining daily cash balance, Maintenance of petty cash, cash book, bank book, bill register, general ledger & different registers related to Finance & Accounts
- • Ensuring proper book keeping & necessary reconciliation (both cash and bank) before finalizing the accounts
- • Maintain daily, weekly and monthly report for accounts.
- • Assist to prepare monthly financial statement.
- • Other accounts related duties as required by management
- • Must maintain confidentiality in all official correspondence.
- • Prepare all kinds of admin related document and records.
- • Carry out any other responsibilities assigned by supervisor time to time;
M. Com/ MBA/ Postgraduate degree (major in accounting/ management) from any reputed University
- 3 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, Internal Audit, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax), Commercial/Export-Import, Cash Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Consulting Firms, Engineering Firms, Indenting, Industrial Machineries (Generator, Diesel Engine etc.)
- Age 24 to 35 year(s)
- • Experience in reputed national/multinational organization;
- • Good computer skill especially in MS-word/Excel/Power-point;
- • Good knowledge in VAT and TAX related issues;
- • Communication skills in both Bengali and English;
- • Good reporting skill;
- • Planning and organizing skill;
- • Team work;
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Send your CV to email@example.com
or Click here
to Email CV from MY BDJOBS
3 years practical work experience in Accounts, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax), Cash Management
Application Deadline : Nov 18, 2016
KDH Engineering Ltd.
Address : 125/1, (4th Floor), Begum Rokeya Sarani, Mirpur-10, Dhaka-1216